25 Fintech Startups Shortlisted By IIM Bangalore’s Startup Hub
Indian Institute of Bangalore, or IIM Bangalore, has announced a list of 25 fintech startups for a 15-month extensive program. The startups, shortlisted by Nadathur S. Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning, or NSRCEL startup hub of the institute may become eligible for funding by the corporate social responsibility, or CSR, fund of ICICI Securities. The initiative was launched in April 2020 as part of ICICI security’s CSR activities. More than 240 startups applied for the program, according to IIM Bangalore.
“The ventures selected are early-stage startups working in areas like trading, lending, payments, wealth advisory, insurance tech, accounting and financial management, billing software and auxiliary sector-logistics,” IIM Bangalore said in a statement.
“The cohort covers the participants from nine cities across India including Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Raipur, Noida, Udaipur, and Hyderabad,” the statement added.
Minkspay, one of the startups shortlisted under the program, offers financial technology solutions to stores in small Indian towns. Another startup Zimyo, a human resource management system, has 200 customers so far; according to information on its website.
The startups, shortlisted by Rajiv Sawhney, chief operating officer, NSRCEL; and Prof. Venkatesh Panchapagesan, chairperson, NSRCEL; will undergo a three-month pre-incubation period comprising of sessions, workshops, networking events and other activities, IIM Bangalore informed.
News Source – https://www.ndtv.com/education/25-fintech-startups-shortlisted-iim-bangalores-startup-hub
Read More: –
- PUBG Mobile: Get design name symbols in 2020PUBG Mobile: Get design name symbols in 2020 Names with symbols and fonts make the player stand out in PUBG Mobile. There are various websites
- PUBG Mobile: How to reach Ace tier quickly in Season 14PUBG Mobile: How to reach Ace tier quickly in Season 14 Here’s a quick guide on how to reach the Ace tier quickly in Season
- Punjab Teenager Spent ₹16 Lakh on PUBG. Now Repairing Scooters!Punjab Teenager Spent ₹16 Lakh on PUBG. Now Repairing Scooters! In yet another bizarre case of people being addicted to PUBG beyond all reason, a
- Gaurav Taneja AKA FlyingBeast creates new 40-minute record! Rasbhari Ke PapaGaurav Taneja AKA FlyingBeast creates new 40-minute record! Rasbhari Ke Papa A Indian YouTuber has created record for fastest channel ever to gain 100K Subscribers!
- TikTok Alternative Indian App Mitron,Raises ₹2 cr seed funding & Crossed 17 million downloadsTikTok Alternative Indian App Mitron,Raises ₹2 cr seed funding & Crossed 17 million downloads Two days after the Indian government’s decision to ban 59 Chinese