It is the dream of every youth in the world to work in the biggest company and institute and earn a huge amount. Especially in the American space agency NASA, almost every scientist has a dream to work. But there is such a young scientist from Bihar, who has rejected the offer of NASA many times, he has also got the title of the youngest scientist in India. Gopal has made many big inventions at the age of 20, after which he has been appreciated all over the world. This young scientist of Bihar is also known as Young Scientist In India.
About Gopal Jee:
Gopal is a young Indian Researcher and Innovator also known as a banana boy (born 24 April 2000, ) in Naugachiya, Bhagalpur who has worked mainly in microbiology. Though the town of Naugachia is famous for its banana plantation, the area gets flooded almost every year. Having seen his father’s entire farm destroyed in the 2008 monsoons, Gopal wishes to use his idea to utilize all the waste to create green energy.
He currently served as a researcher and research director of Navneet Industries. By the age of 17, He had done 10 inventions, 2 of which are provisional patents. Some of his inventions, such as the Banana bio cell, have been published around the world.
Gopal’s (Youngest Scientist In India) Early Life & Education:
Gopal was born in a poor agricultural family in Naugachiya, Bhagalpur to Prem Ranjan Kumar and Usha Devi. He is the third child of his parents and his learned parents made an academic environment at home. Due to their poor financial background, he was rejected by many private schools.
He did not get his primary education at school but was home-tutored by a teacher from his village Chandan Kumar Thakur where he used to work to get his education. After completing his primary education. He attends the Government Model High School Tulsipur where He completed his high school with first class in 2017. During his schooling.
He has invented an eco-friendly means of producing electricity from banana stems.
He has invented an eco-friendly means of producing electricity from banana stems, got the idea when he was in Class IX. One day his shirt got stained from the banana juice and it was impossible to remove it. He asked his teachers and they told him that acid leaves a similar stain. He got curious and thought if banana juice is acidic in nature, it can produce electricity as a battery fluid does He bought two electrodes — one zinc and one copper — and placed them in a cell and connected them to two lengths of banana stems measuring one foot each.
This produced 3 volts of electricity, enough to light one LED bulb for three hours. To produce electricity further, He added more stems and electrodes and created a circuit that would produce up to 12 volts of electricity,” He says that his invention helps his sister and him study at night during power outages.”. His principal forwarded this idea to DST, Patna. From where he was granted 5000 rupees to prepare for a working model and present it in the Inspire Award exhibition at the district level. He got selected in the district, state, and even at the national level.
With this idea, Gopal competed at a national program implemented by the Department of Science and Technology, “Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE), and also pursuing his bachelor’s degree in B.tech Computer Science from there.
His Professional Journey:
After very hard work and struggling in June 2017 he met Chief Minister of Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar and showed a video on how he works to the chief minister and chief secretary Anjani Kumar Singh. Nitish lauded Gopal, and industries principal secretary S. Siddharth and provided with a research lab in Bhagalpur Engineering college.
Gopal Jee’s unique experiments; Made hair dye from wastage paper with electricity and banana liquid.
But the resource was not enough for Gopal’s Dream project. And this quest takes him to the Prime Minister Office, India wherein in August 2017 he met Hon’ble Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi & talk about his innovations and future projects. After 10 days he got a letter from the department of science & technology, India DST provided with a most advanced research lab at NIF Ahmedabad. But he couldn’t join due to some financial reasons.
After some time he moved to Graphic Era University Research Centre for his next project. During these years his inventions, such as the Banana bio cell, have been published around the world in many other countries. It has also been deemed as one of the top 3 inventions for environmental protection by Italy.
After working for 3 years his lab got shut down due to the corona pandemic. During the pandemic, he got an offer from Navneet Industries. And he joined as a Research Director working on Renewable Energy. He has received offer letters from many large companies & universities such as NASA, JAIN IRRIGATION, iSmart, IBM, Stanford, Oxford, etc
Gopal Jee’s (Youngest Scientist In India) Experiments & Inventions:-
- Paper Bio Cell: Electricity from waste paper.
- Goponium Alloy: Does not change its form on any heat. It used many elements. It can also be used to go to the sun.
- G-Star Powder: By applying this heat gain of 5 thousand degrees Celsius can be done.
- Hydro-Electric Bio Cell: 50 thousand volt electricity can be stored with this device.
- Solar Mile: It has been made by combining solar energy and wind energy. Electricity can be stored even if the wind blows at a speed of 2 km.
- Gopalaska: Will reduce the radiation produced by nuclear attacks. Now its effect can be ended in 5 years only. Whereas now the radiation of a nuclear attack lasts for a hundred years.
- Banana Nano Fiber & Crystal: Made nanofiber from the banana thumb, make a gel out of it. This will make a diaper product. Bulletproof jackets can be made from fiber. Tissue paper, file cover, and cartons can be made from banana leaves. Hair dye can be made from liquid. By applying it once, the hair will turn black forever. Bricks will be made from banana thumbs. The houses made of it will float on water. AC will not be needed in summer. The electric battery has been made from the liquid which is ten times more powerful.
- Biodegradable Plastic: Biodegradable plastic is made from the thumb of a banana. After using it, it will become compost on its own. It can be used in the fields.
Other than this he has made many great inventions so that in the coming time it can be used to improve the life of common man.
Gopal’s Awards & Achievements:
- Inspire Award (Govt. of INDIA) 2016
- National Innovation Award (MHRD, Gov. of INDIA) 2018
- Bihar Gaurav Samman (Voice of Bihar) 2018
- Best Innovative Brain of Bihar (Govt. of Bihar) 2017
- Genius Award (DANIK GAJRAN) 2017
- Rastriya Pratibha Samman (Gov. of INDIA) 2017
- Pride of Bhagalpur (District Admin.) 2017, 2018
- Global Leader Award 2018 (SDGMUN, India )
- International Brand Ambassador of Bodhi Tree Foundation, India
- The country representative of HRO (Human Right Organization)
- Founder of YMRD (Young Mind Research And Development)
- Brand Ambassador Of NavJeevan Jyoti Sansthan, New Delhi
- Brand ambassador of NHRCCC(National human right commission human right and crime control commission)
- Brand ambassador of iSmart
- Mentor And Judge Of VSSUT Innobuzz, 2019
- Mentor And Judge Of Innovation Festival, 2019
- Judge of Smart India Hackathon (Gov. of India), 2019
- Judge of Jawahar Lal Nehru Science Congress (Gov. of India) 2018-19 (National Level)
- Publication of Research Papers in around 30 countries ( e.g.:- USA, ITALY, JAPAN, OMAN, GERMANY, etc…)
- Top 3 World Changing Invention for Environmental Protection (Banca Interprovincial, Italy)
- Acceptance Letters from Stanford University, Oxford University, Japan University, and NJIT, America
- Recently he was invited as a chief speaker MENA region largest science fair in Abu Dhabi – 2020
StartoCure is the online entrepreneurial magazine platform, where the team brings you Interview & Stories of Entrepreneurs, Inspirations, Influencers, Startups eco-system & Change-makers. StaroCure also committed to bringing resources, research reports, funding reports, and analysis of the startups, as well as profiles of great businesses & entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Note: If you have a similar story to share with our audience and would like to be featured in our online magazine, then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will review your story and extend an invitation to feature if it is worth publishing.
You may also like:
- Yoshita Gupta | Associate Founder & Head-Customer Communications Of You And Gifts
- Best 5 Apparel & Lifestyle Brand Consultants In Bangalore
- Meet Sania Abidi | Founder Of Arthashastri | Economics & Finance Major
- Meet Aarushi Jain | Founder & CEO Of Sprinkled Insights | Writer
- Gopal From Bihar Became The Youngest Scientist In India, Who Even Rejected The Offer Of NASA