Deepak Sharma is the Founder & President of Deep Success Mantra. He is a Erudite Professional Life Coach & Wellness Consultant with +18 Years of Comprehensive Coaching, Consulting, HR, Yoga & Meditation and Training & Development experience also proven ability of collaboration with Senior Management, HR Heads and Business Heads to conduct end to end HR Organizational Development, Employee Engagement, Training & Development Interventions and Personalized Coaching for Success. Today we got chance to interview him, let’s know more about him.
We hope this can inspire you to become a successful person too! It is worth listening to a successful entrepreneur or to people who share their success stories? We can significantly learn many things from the experiences of them, by listening to their story.
Excerpts from our exclusive interview with him:
Q1) Tell us a little bit about your start-up and your journey, please;
I was born and raised in a middle-service-class family in New Delhi with limited resources and social environmental conditioning which did not allow me much to explore various education and career opportunities independently in the beginning therefore after completing my graduation, I had to start working. My initial years of struggle paid me off well and I could gradually find my way to grow, earn, learn, and succeed while working with diverse national and international organizations for successful 15 long years.
Until one day, I realized to take a giant leap of quitting my well-established Job in hand to peruse my dream. The dream was to independently establish me and my organization that not only give me the opportunity to contribute my bit independently but also help people transform themselves to become more competent and successful being. In 2017, I formally founded ‘Deep Success Mantra Services’ which primarily offer four kinds of services in specialized domains i.e Wellness, Corporate, Skills Development, and Career.
But in order to meet these ever-changing and challenging needs of modern customers, I myself had to prepare a lot therefore I decided to simultaneously pursue as much as professional qualifications to help me gain knowledge and professional competent edges like Professional Coaching, NLP, Yoga & Meditation, Ayurveda & Naturopathy, Design Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Business Management, Career Management, and Psychology, etc.
To think of a business as an entrepreneur is easier than actually doing it, so the struggle was evident in the beginning but that’s where the difference is that your dream and passion can inspire you to hang on long until you succeed. Eventually, when you are sailing into an open ocean, you not only get to face challenges but also new opportunities and possibilities. This is what I cherish now that I get to touch as many as lives possible and help them transform to succeed. Through our wellness Services, we have not only helped people to overcome diseases and medical conditions but also brought physical-mental wellbeing to many lives using an authentic amalgamation of Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda, and Naturopathy.
I get multiple global opportunities to work with many Corporates, Organizations, and individuals to conduct various learning (Training) interventions, coaching, and counseling sessions independently and successfully. Through our Centre-based Skills Development & Career Service, we help many individuals to improve upon their competencies like communication, personality, interviews, relationships, and careers.
Q2) What was your key driving force to become an entrepreneur?
We all get inspired by great entrepreneurship stories but to be honest with you, initially, entrepreneurship never attracted me rather I sincerely could have continued working until one day, while traveling, I had a strong vision with open eyes and that vision was to do something different to make the most of my competencies and life.
I thought it was just a random thought but I never had such a profound experience before eventually, I kept pouring with these thoughts and I started keeping a track of these thoughtful ideas. Right at the beginning of my career, I had developed a strong mantra i.e Instead of not doing and later regretting, it is rather better to do it and don’t regret it later. So here I am now.
Q3) How did you come up with the name for your business/startup?
‘Deep Success mantra services’ is a cradle abode of facilitation towards a transformational journey of success both collectively and individually. In life, who does not want to be successful?
The ultimate objective of all human efforts is to be successfully able to accomplish the set objectives through various endeavors as defined by self or social norms. There is no end to these objectives for example – What kind of reputed position of a job or career you have, how much wealth you have accumulated, what kind of knowledge you have, how eloquently you influence others, how physically and mentally fit you are, how are you nurturing your kids, how are your personal/professional relationships, what social impact your leave, etc.
In pursuit of accomplishing individual or collective success, ‘Deep Success Mantra Services’ offers majorly four kinds of services i.e Wellness, Corporate, Skills development and Career to ultimately facilitate individuals in their journey of accomplishing success using amalgamated resolutions of Psychology, NLP, EQ-IQ, Design Thinking, Coaching – Mentoring Tools, Adult Learning Methodology, Behavioural and Life Skills Tools, Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Hypnotherapy, etc.
Q4) What service(s) or product(s) do you offer/manufacture?
We have following four key services:
- Wellness Services:– Yoga, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, and meditation when practiced together strengthen the mind-body connection, improving overall fitness and well-being. At our Wellness Studio in Dwarka called “Yogalaya”, many styles of authentic yogic practices are combined with various disciplines or methods of meditations as per requirements or needs.
In Wellness Services, we offer two types of services like Studio Based Services: Curative & Preventive Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Beginner to Advance Yoga, Yoga Variations, Classical Hatha Yoga, Sukshma Vyama, Kriyas & Bandhas, Yoga Teacher Training, Kids Spl. Yoga, Sr. Citizens, Spl. Yoga, Parental / Pregnancy Spl. Yoga, Dynamic Meditations, Guided Meditations, Musical Meditation, Wellness Portfolio, Diet Management, Mantras & Healing, Stress Management, Personal Counselling, Personal & Private Sessions and External Services: Corporate Wellness Retreats, Quick Fix (Office Yoga), Health & Fitness Sessions, Outdoor Yoga, IKIGAI, Pursuit of Happiness, Any other requirements.
- Corporate Services:- Every organization requires resourceful employees who possess desired competencies to achieve individual and collaborated objectives, therefore, all organization spend a lot of time, effort, and money in investing in various interventions like Training & Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Development, Rewards & Recognition, etc. which is significantly a must for organizational development and success.
We not only offer standard services but also expertise in designing and delivering end to end tailor-made (Customized) services like Training & Development, Sales Training, Train the Trainer Program, Corporate Health – Wellness Program, Corporate Retreats, Leadership Programs, Employee Engagement Activities, Indoor-Outdoor Fun Activities etc.
- Skill Development Services:- In our competitive world, only the fittest skill full resources survive. At Deep Success Mantra, Skills development is the process of identifying your skill gaps and designing a solution for developing and honing these skills. It is important because your skills determine your ability to execute your plans and achieve your objectives successfully like English Speaking Course, Grooming & Personality Development, Interview Preparation, Stress Management, Group Discussion, Writing Skills, etc.
- Career Services:- Career is a progressive professional journey of every individual therefore everybody requires assistance at regular intervals especially at the start of a career. It’s about making the right choices and moves forward to avoid troubling situations or getting stuck at a place. Also, work culture nowadays has increasingly become full of Competitiveness, stress, and complexity, one has to be smart enough to handle day to day situation and people around therefore we offer services like Career Counselling, Succession Plan, Problem Solving at Work, Career Networking, Coaching & Mentoring, etc.
Q5) Why should people choose your product/services?
With us, you just be sure of bringing your problems as per our categorized service domains and be rest assured to get a solution because we strongly believe that every problem has a solution provided one can find it. Our punch line says, “simplifying complexity to transform lives and creating success stories”. The followings are the key differentiators:
- Authentic Source of Course Content:- We design all our content using only the authentic source of information and knowledge with references without any adulteration. For a new learner, it is not possible to distinguish between right and wrong, authentic and unauthentic therefore we ensure that only the authentic / verified course content is used in all programs.
- Tailor-Made Solutions:- We understand every individual is different and has a different situation or problem therefore before offering him / her solution (Services), we spend enough time to understand their situation/problems using psychometric assessments if required then only Tailor-Made Services are designed to offer using global transformation tools.
- After Services:- We believe in lifelong learning and association therefore even after any prescribed service duration/course gets over, still, he/she has an open choice to seek guidance, motivation, and if required free personalized counseling or consultation sessions.
- Learning is forever:- We convey our learners to believe in lifelong learnings and encourage them to keep on updating themselves with the help of a personalized Action Plan also keeping a track of their progress in real day-to-day life.
- Affordable Services:- Our services are not only customized but also affordable compared to other service providers, especially for existing clients and customers we have special service packages.
- Successful Transformation Stories:- Ever since we started our journey, every day has been a successful transformation for many of our customers. Our real testimony is what our clients have successfully gone through our services and what they speak about it.
Q6) Did pandemic (COVID 19) affected your business? if yes how?
Yes, Covid 19 affected our business but this is where the difference is, as we know, It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. We took it positively, therefore the Covid-19 global pandemic served the purpose of a boon in disguise for us as I could find more time to learn and acquire new skills, work on our social media platforms to expand more also simultaneously work on my business exigency plan while converting all our major services Online which eventually helped our reachability of services to expand more beyond geographical or territorial boundaries.
As we are based out of Dwarka, New Delhi therefore especially our Wellness, Skill Development, and Career services were limited within the geographical territory. To cope with the business challenges without disruption during Covid-19, we started our global campaign called “Brining Life On-Line” through various social media platforms and we not only promoted our services but also got an overwhelming response for the same. We also discovered the “SAFE-MODE” business operation plan while minimizing our operational costs and using digital platforms for delivery of services which we will continue until everything settles down completely.
Q7) Have you considered any alliance/partnership/funding?
I’ve not yet considered them yet but yes, I’m open to new alliance/partnership, and most importantly who would not consider funding opportunities to create a win-win situation. I think this is what has changed and transformed in global business over the period of time that big fishes are actually feeding small fishes without eating them. With global business harmony, I see great possibilities and transformation.
Q8) What are your responsibilities as the business owner?
What keeps me going even stronger with dogged responsibility, positivity and motivation is the opportunity to sail through my own ship for a bigger cause. Also, I really get driven by the outcome while seeing people transform in real life through our services. It definitely keeps you going responsibly and strongly when because of your contribution, you see people healing, prospering, overcoming obstacles, and creating their success stories in real life.
Q9) What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage fear?
For me, fear of failure is limited as both success and failure are part of the same process, as long as one is sincerely learning and adapting there is no failure.
I always practice first before preaching anything therefore all the tools mentioned in our services are self-practice and needless to mention that I use these life skills tools to manage myself, people, and situations around fearlessly and their application help me to keep going despite challenges also because I’ve realized my true purpose (Ikigai) therefore I wake up every morning thinking naturally what can be done rather what cannot be done.
Q10) What piece of advice would you give to college graduates who want to become entrepreneurs?
I’ll be keeping it short and simple here, my mantra (advice) for an aspiring entrepreneur is, “Instead of not doing and later on regretting, it is rather better to do it now and don’t regret later”. Ultimately life remains an open opportunity of possibilities until you explore it fully and as long as you are unceasingly learning and adapting, you cannot fail – Best of Luck.
Follow Him @
StartoCure is the online entrepreneurial magazine platform, where the team brings you Interview & Stories of Entrepreneurs, Inspirations, Influencers, Startups eco-system & Change-makers. StaroCure also committed to bringing resources, research reports, funding reports, and analysis of the startups, as well as profiles of great businesses & entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Note: If you have a similar story to share with our audience and would like to be featured in our online magazine, then please click here & follow the steps, we will review your story and extend an invitation to feature if it is worth publishing.
You may also like:
- Meet Sidharth Jain | CEO & Founder Of Graffersid
- Interview With Ariel Samuel | Co-Founder & CEO Of Rankset
- Meet Parag Shah | Chief Mentor Of MIDAS | Founder & Director Of FLAME University | Philanthropist
- NEET 2021 Results Soon | Supreme Court Gives Green Signal To NTA To Declare Results
- Meet Aashirvad Kumar | CEO & Founder Of Optimize For SEO | Expertise In SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO